The Saturday Stash’s first instalment has arrived and bringing with it one of the most nutritious, delicious and easiest start to get your day started right.
This has been a breakfast/snack favourite for so long now and it’s awesome how versatile this is – you can mix it up to suit your taste – we’re all different and that’s worth celebrating!
Some spoons (we all love a spoon don’t we?)
Tupperware or a jar
- Rolled oats
- 0% fat Greek yoghurt
- Peanut Butter (we recommend organic and crunchy)
- Mixed nuts
Method to the madness
This will be quick and easy so keep up:
1. Add a handful of oats into your chosen pot.
2. Add a generous helping of milk (to taste – if you want it more runny add a dash more. It will reduce due to the oats soaking it all up over night).
3. Throw in a tablespoon of yoghurt.
4. Drizzle half a tablespoon of honey and then add a heaped tablespoon of peanut butter and mix the goodness together.
5. Sprinkle the blueberries on top and store in the fridge for 4-8 hours (the over night part).
6. Chop a banana and add to the mix before you leave in the morning.
Told you – simple! Change fruit and peanut butter to your favourite. Jam would also be a lovely replacement for the honey – but not too much as the fruit will add plenty of sweetness to it!